[-]
Latest Threads
Truth or Dare
Last Post: Caffeline
Today 04:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 34
"Tave iyutrekyr iv Zia"
Last Post: Caffeline
Yesterday 01:12 PM
» Replies: 12
» Views: 1632
Ability Sheet: Arihul
Last Post: Sith Stûza
29-09-2026 01:13 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 106
The Eighth Set of Edicts of the Dark Lor...
Last Post: Trakaton Kalkoran
27-09-2026 08:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 132
Sith Medical Logs
Last Post: Rhysand Kalkoran
26-09-2026 10:35 PM
» Replies: 52
» Views: 41283

"Tave iyutrekyr iv Zia"

#13
[The following entries are typed on a datapad with a standard encryption lock. Far more accessible if someone were to steal or look through, though the entries themselves are passcode-protected]



Ri Tzihra Kota demanded I show them the stash Stokodi and I had gathered and hidden. Since they'd already cooked Stokodi from the inside out and she was still smoking and twitching on the ground, I obeyed.

It was only a few containers of food and some blankets. And a whole pillow. I was still told to hand it all over to the supply depot.

They asked me why I would bother with creating a stash, even as they knew it would happen again and again. I replied that capability is borne from experience and that the stash was never expected to remain undetected from the higher ups. It's just practice against our cadre.


They reminded me to think beyond the first couple of steps, and tested my answer by smacking me telekinetically against the gate. I hadn't realised it was possible to do that without even a brief gesture. Then they told me that I had better prove myself on their mission - or they would know that Ri Satwas had not done their job right.


...Hutt-licker.


I managed to endure the mission they "volunteered" me for.. we ended up capturing some kind of...oversized chicken? What kind of chicken naturally evolves fangs alongside a beak?


...

A pureblood acolyte I haven't really interacted with before turned up. The one who pretends he holds Droseth's leash. Acolyte Dras...Dras-ass something. He told me to remember his name and that I should "get in good while the going's cheap".


Tch. I suspect his "going" will always be cheap. Huge amount of arrogance with none of the ability to back it up. No wonder he didn't dare take on Stokodi by himself.


...he'd probably match well with Ri Atuzirsi Wo, though neither should try to walk through a door at the same time. The egos would get stuck.


...

I will be scouting through the tunnels tonight, under Ri Énizasi Diwayas' command. Here's hoping I don't get a limb blown off, or worse.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
"Tave iyutrekyr iv Zia" - by Caffeline - 28-07-2026, 10:59 AM
RE: "Tave iyutrekyr iv Zia" - by Caffeline - 03-08-2026, 07:30 PM
RE: "Tave iyutrekyr iv Zia" - by Caffeline - 09-08-2026, 04:52 PM
RE: "Tave iyutrekyr iv Zia" - by Caffeline - 12-08-2026, 06:28 PM
RE: "Tave iyutrekyr iv Zia" - by Caffeline - 15-08-2026, 07:23 PM
RE: "Tave iyutrekyr iv Zia" - by Caffeline - 19-08-2026, 11:43 AM
RE: "Tave iyutrekyr iv Zia" - by Caffeline - 28-08-2026, 12:28 PM
RE: "Tave iyutrekyr iv Zia" - by Caffeline - 30-08-2026, 01:45 PM
RE: "Tave iyutrekyr iv Zia" - by Caffeline - 09-09-2026, 05:27 PM
RE: "Tave iyutrekyr iv Zia" - by Caffeline - 19-09-2026, 08:57 AM
RE: "Tave iyutrekyr iv Zia" - by Caffeline - 22-09-2026, 04:57 PM
RE: "Tave iyutrekyr iv Zia" - by Caffeline - 28-09-2026, 11:40 AM
RE: "Tave iyutrekyr iv Zia" - by Caffeline - Yesterday, 01:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

[-]
Ongoing Crisis
The Republic Marches amongst lit fires!


The Balance of Power in the Northern Territories!

After the Republic liberated Pollus from Imperial influence, Anx Minor was devastated by I.T.E.C.’s nuclear mining and lingering Sith presence, while the Kesmere Ridge remained largely intact, enabling the Republic to steadily infiltrate and influence its powerful corporate systems. On Tertiary Kesmere—the largest hub—three megacorporations dominated: Oriyn Prospecting discovered resources, Kessdyne Resource Group extracted and profited from the capital Vethar’s Reach and its Ciivic Council, and Haeltor Maritime handled off-world transport. Beneath the façade of economic growth, however, The Republic secretly aimed to turn Tertiary Kesmere into a strategic launch point for operations in the Northern Territories. Contacted by Moff Vayen Korr, the Marshalling Prefect of the Northern Territories, the Pentarchy of House Horuset took on the job of delaying the Republic's actions. With preperations laid it culminated in a strike planetside lasting only two weeks to ignite anarchy. Acting covertly to sabotage Republic progress, they destabilized the region, leaving chaos in their wake as corporations collapsed under their own deception and local anti-corporate guilds rose up—unaware of the Empire’s hidden hand behind the unrest...

((OOC: Missions that relate to grand changes in the Northern Territories will have an impact on the balance of power shown above, with the end result being that the balance of power's state will determine how strong the Republic will be in given areas area. The balance of power can be pushing in our favour with bigger scale events aimed at taking the Republic down or fortifying ourselves in the North. This can be achieved through Operations, Adventures and Guild Events. The blue represents the Republic, and the Empire is red! This is organised by the Guild Team, so please direct OOC questions to them.))

[-]
Top Poster
Top Posters For All Time
no avatar Rhysand Kalkoran
438
no avatar Sarias
376
no avatar Joslae
350
no avatar Trakaton Kalkoran
323
no avatar Lord Iezkon
236
no avatar Trisdane
153
no avatar Temekel Vipion
110
no avatar Veilak
106
no avatar Theprettiestorc
83
no avatar Andnoa
82